At Castle Primary School there is an understanding and respect for all, regardless of race, gender or ability.
• We aim to encourage the whole school community to take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
• We celebrate creativity and success but acknowledge that we learn from our mistakes.
• We are committed to raising standards and setting high expectations through exceptional teaching.
• We aim to enable all to fulfill their potential and we celebrate their range of achievements.
• We believe a sense of belonging is vital for all members of the inclusive Castle community.
• We develop the whole child in a happy, secure and caring environment.
• We have pride in the school and are partners in being the best we can be.
Acting Head Teacher